MusicOffline – Term of use
Please read carefully before using our apps.
By using our products, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you don’t agree to these Terms, do not use our apps. If you are using our products on behalf of an organization (such as your employer), you are agreeing to these Terms for that organization, and are indicating that you have the authority to bind that organization to these Terms. In that case, “you” and “your” will refer to that organization.
Thanks for using our product provided by https://ducnt.theappshowcase.com/musicoffline/
By using the app of https://ducnt.theappshowcase.com/musicoffline/, you have understood and accepted the terms and conditions (Terms of Service).
1. You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your user account.
2. You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access this app and for any activities.
3. You must not abuse, harass, threaten, Impersonate or intimidate other users.
4. You may not use this app for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
5. You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, photos, profiles, links that you submit, post and display on our app.
6. You must not copy, create a derivative work of, nor modify another app to falsely imply that it is associated with this app.
7. You must not upload, post, email, transmit, forward, provide links to, or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” ”chain letters,” ”pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation to any users.
8. You must not interfere with or disrupt app or servers or networks connected to https://ducnt.theappshowcase.com/musicoffline/ such as the transmission of worms, viruses, or any code of a destructive nature applicable local, state, national, or international law.
9. You must not, in using the app, intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law.
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your app account. While we prohibit such conduct and content within the app, you understand and agree that https://ducnt.theappshowcase.com/musicoffline/ cannot be responsible for the content posted on its app.
1. We reserve the right to modify or terminate our service for any reason, without notice at any time.
3. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reasonable judgment.
5. As a condition of your use of this app, you agree that https://ducnt.theappshowcase.com/musicoffline/ has the right, for any purpose, to retain, use and publish in aggregate manner information collected from your use of the app.
6. We reserve the right to reclaim the usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claims or trademark on those usernames.
You agree not to use this app to:
1. Upload, post, email, transmit, forward, provide links to, or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
2. Upload, post, email, transmit, forward, provide links to, store or otherwise make available any material that infringes copyrighted material or promotes the violation of intellectual property rights of others, including but not limited to trademark and patent violations;
3. Upload, post, email, transmit, forward, provide links to, store or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail”, “spam”, ”chain letters,” ”pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
4. Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, https://ducnt.theappshowcase.com/musicoffline/ officials, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
5. Disobey any requirement, procedures or policies or regulations connected to this app;
1. For in-app purchases made through the App Store, we do not have the right to issue any refunds. The only way to receive a refund for such purchases is to contact Apple.
3. Please be noted that automatic renewal of the service might occur for in-app purchases made through App Store. In such a case, refunds will not be issued. Users are responsible for canceling future renewals at the relevant App Store.
All the resources including the images, videos, audios, and texts are protected by the trademark and copyright. Any use of the above sources without permission is illegal. All right, title, and interest in and to This app (excluding Content provided by users) are and will remain the exclusive property of this append its licensors. The services are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both Vietnam and foreign countries. Nothing in the Terms gives you a right to use the App name or any of the App trademarks, logos, domain names, images, videos, audios and texts, and other distinctive brand features. Any feedback, comments, or suggestions you may provide regarding this app is entirely voluntary and we will be free to use such feedback, comments or suggestions as we see fit and without any obligation to you.
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE: PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
In the course of using the Services, you may provide us with personally identifiable information. This refers to information about you that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Information”). Personal Information includes, but is not limited to, your name and email address. We use your Personal Information mainly to provide our Services and administer your inquiries. For example, if you register through the Services as a registered user or when you choose to create your own profile webpage, we will ask you for Personal Information.
If you choose to purchase any virtual goods as part of your use of the Services, to the extent available, we or our third party service providers may collect Personal Information from you to facilitate your payment for such virtual goods.
We also collect such other information that you provide in connection with your registration and/or use of the Services (e.g., without limitation, birthday, gender, zip code (on its own), individual preferences and certain information about your computer or mobile device, such as operating system, software version and device ID) (“Additional Information”).
We also use your Personal Information (in some cases, in conjunction with your Additional Information) to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such communications from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications or update your “user preferences” information. (See the section Changing or Deleting Information, below.)
If you choose to use our referral services to tell a friend about our Services, we will ask you for your friend’s name and email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit our applications and try the Services. We do not store this information for the purpose of sending this one-time email.
CHANGING OR DELETING YOUR INFORMATION
All registered users may review, update, correct or delete the Personal Information in their registration profile by contacting us. If you completely delete all such information, then your account may become deactivated. If you would like us to delete your record in our system, please contact us and we will attempt to accommodate your request if we do not have any legal obligation to retain the record. See below for privacy contact information.
We are very concerned with safeguarding your information. We employ administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access.
OUR POLICY TOWARD CHILDREN
These Services are not directed to children under the age of 3. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 3. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Information without their consent, he or she should contact us at email@example.com. If we become aware that a child under the age of 3 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our files.
Identity theft and the practice currently known as “phishing” are of great concern to us. Safeguarding information to help protect you from identity theft is a top priority. We do not and will not, at any time, request your credit card information, your account ID, login password, or national identification numbers in a non-secure or unsolicited e-mail or telephone communication.
We do NOT request, collect, or access your location information.
THIRD PARTY APPS / LINKS
Inside our apps or services we display ads / links to other companies or mobile applications. When you click on ads / links of third parties in our apps or services, you may leave the app or service. We do not responsible for the privacy practices adopted by third parties. We recommend that you read their privacy policies.
We are very concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We do not collect Personal Information, and we employ administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect your Non-Personal Information from unauthorized access and use.
We do not store or retain any personal information that can be used to identify you (the end user), unless specifically stated in the application (for example, an e-mail address used for account registration). No data specific to the end user will be shared or sold to third parties. We have no interest in housing and storing users personal information or data.